Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 23-11-2007, 07:04 PM   #1
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Latest election stunt.

I just got a spam phone call.

A cute sounding young lady telling me how she was stitched up on a AWA and how since then her dog died, cat ran away, milk went sour and her TV is stuck on SBS and she prays I will fix it all for her tomorrow.

Just when I am finally free of the televison and radio barrage they attack me on the phone. Bastards.

Vote 1 for non-mandatory voting..........

Old 23-11-2007, 07:11 PM   #2
|||
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i got one saying unions will stuff our economy. i already got the baby bonus tho so i'm sweet lol
Old 23-11-2007, 07:19 PM   #3
Bossxr8
Peter Car

I'm sick of the constant election crap. Hurry up and get it over with dammit. I'm worried the skies going to fall in and the unions are going to murder me and my family and eat the corpses.
Old 23-11-2007, 07:24 PM   #4
atec77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by flappist
I just got a spam phone call.

A cute sounding young lady telling me how she was stitched up on a AWA and how since then her dog died, cat ran away, milk went sour and her TV is stuck on SBS and she prays I will fix it all for her tomorrow.

Just when I am finally free of the televison and radio barrage they attack me on the phone. Bastards.

Vote 1 for non-mandatory voting..........
We had the local member for laboring come into the office , two of the workers threw him out
Old 23-11-2007, 07:39 PM   #5
Justin@
Banned

labour party=unionist scumbags...
Old 23-11-2007, 07:42 PM   #6
schnoods
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Great, so instead of having clear cut and slightly lower paying contracts the whole country will be striking for better conditions, unpaid??

Teachers strike enough, then the public transport sector.....

95 EF XR8, Advance headers, Vortech V2 t trim blower, Ported Cobra Manifold, Capa Switch Chip Eliminator. 307 rwhp 395 ft/lb 13.2 @ 105mph

Now NA- AFR 165 heads, 1.6RR, Ported Cobra 269rwhp 14.2 ... needs stall and 4.11's

1977 CL Chrysler Panel Van, 360, 727 torqueflite auto soon to be restored.
Old 23-11-2007, 07:57 PM   #7
fmc351
let it burn

Johnny fiddles with kids.
Old 23-11-2007, 08:00 PM   #8
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmc351
Johnny fiddles with kids.

Moderator or child care assistant, i'm not sure of my role here sometimes.

Another one bites the dust.
Closed Thread