Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 09-02-2006, 09:02 PM   #61
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
I just love unthinking mob racism, borne of fear and lack of understanding.
I love walking through old suburbs i used to live in wondering if im going to get stabbed or not, as they yell things like 'skippy poof' and ask me for my wallet. Try being surrounded by 20 of them by yourself and see how opinions change.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:16 PM   #62
HTCURRY

i know im gonna earn myself a ban but seeing as how everyone is talking about being attacked by raped by middle eastern thugs..

ive got a story to share too

I was threatened by some white aussie bogan scum, on a sunday night. They wanted money from me coz the dole money wasnt enough for them to go buy more VB, so they then threatened to kill me and my wife.

I was outnumbered..but they didnt physically assult my wife just pushed me around a bit...i was saved by 20 of "them"...oh yes them. A bunch of syrians who were hanging around out after church service that night...and they saved me and my wife.

Hopefully those maggots wont come around anymore..and the ACT police will be stop being so politically correct, and not say criminals next time...but white aussie bogan scum when describing them...
HTCURRY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2006, 09:21 PM   #63
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCURRY
i know im gonna earn myself a ban but seeing as how everyone is talking about being attacked by raped by middle eastern thugs..

I was threatened by some white aussie bogan scum, on a sunday night. They wanted money from me coz the dole money wasnt enough for them to go buy more VB, so they then threatened to kill me and my wife.

I was outnumbered..but they didnt physically assult my wife just pushed me around a bit...i was saved by 20 of "them"...oh yes them. A bunch of syrians who were hanging around out after church service that night...and they saved me and my wife.

Hopefully those maggots wont come around anymore..and the ACT police will be stop being so politically correct, and not say criminals next time...but white aussie bogan scum when describing them...
Well obviously the bogans are scum for what they did, and obviously 'church goers' are going to help. I dont see the point of that post. The main point is, some people are bastards and some art, it dosnt matter what race they are.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:26 PM   #64
HTCURRY

The point was the generalisation...the not very subtle msg that 90% of the crime commited is by middle eastern thugs...

I would like for someone to give me the statistics on the number of rapes commited in NSW last year, and how many were my middle eastern thugs, and how many were by other races...

Fairs fair...too often ppl get away with saying what they want...

PS. I am not defending middle eastern thugs or thugs or any race...ive been at the wrong end of their idea of a fair fight.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:34 PM   #65
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Im not saying theyre all bad, but obviously theres a fair f**kin few of them that are a bunch of d**k heads. For example when one of them says for me to get out of their country, wtf is that meant to mean?
Old 09-02-2006, 09:40 PM   #66
HTCURRY

I dont deny there are major issues, and i dont think talking about them makes you a racist...im not that blind to the facts. I guess i just get a bit worried when generalise and worry when ill get grouped in with one of these groups and become the innocent victim of it all.

During the cronulla riots...two students from bangladesh were beaten up there...wrong place wrong time...trust me Bangladeshis look nothing like...middle easterners, and those here are too busy trying to make a living to have time to tell you or anyone else to get out of australia.

I want to quickly apologise to the thread opener for hijacking your thread...and also to anyone else offended by my posts.

I just thought id bring to peoples attention that painting everyone with the same brush ends up hurting innocents.

night all...
Old 09-02-2006, 10:00 PM   #67
rapidxr6
AS IT SAYS.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCURRY

I was threatened by some white aussie bogan scum, on a sunday night. They wanted money from me coz the dole money wasnt enough for them to go buy more VB, so they then threatened to kill me and my wife....
White aussie bogan scum dole bludgers? : :
Bit of an outlandish racial taunt/generalization isn't it?

Who am I? A 99% Pure Australian, 1%er Pure scum, extremely white and darn proud of it..!!..
rapidxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2006, 10:06 PM   #68
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

EVERYONE want to read the first post again???
This is NOTHING to do with race... everything to do with disrespect. In the first post it was discussing disrespectful and out of control teenagers.. not one mention of ethnic background.

Laminge has said it once, I'll say it again.. dont go there.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-02-2006, 10:22 PM   #69
MO
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Casper I was going to post an attempted calmer but I think it has gone beyond that.

Suffice to say the youth of today(and this is not all of them) need a lesson in respect,tolerance and civility.

To which I would add that the coppers need to be unshackled of the do gooder laws and allowed to be cops again......when I was a lot younger the local copper would use his #10 on your bum and send you home..if you got caught again he took you home and had a word with your parents..if you got caught again you had the book thrown at you.

There is a story about a real copper years ago just as the political correctness was becoming the go he gave a young bloke his #10 young bloke complained via mum...copper( who had a good grip on the town and was respected for being straight up) was promptly tranferred to the bush.

The town Queanbeyan...the time the 1970's.

The more I know ppl the more I love my DOGS.
2011 SY Territory Limited Edition TS
2000 AUII SE ute IL6
MO is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2006, 01:02 AM   #70
Blue Oval Mopar Man
Has Blue Blood

John , I have to agree totally with you ! Its not realy a race issue at all! The problem is the younger generations are the problem! We are letting the do gooders and civil libiterians go too far ! The little shytes of today have been taught they are nearly untouchable so they use it how ever they can for as long as they can! Ive seen em trying to get coppers to loose their cool cause they know they just need to make a complaint against them even if its not true to cause a world of hurt ! They are even worse with most anybody else cause then they can call the very coppers they abuse .a mate of mine was having trouble with some of his step daughters freinds who are only in late high school and would not go home from his place the other nite ! the daughter thinks he and her mum are like prison warders and these little pricks would sneek into the yard like dogs on heat ! He called me after he confronted them a few times but they would just wait till it looked like everyone had gone to bed again and they were trying to get him to lash out ! At 3am sunday morning I went had a quite word to them ! Bet they dont think they are so smart now ! They know that I dont have to stick to the rules if they dont have to ! :evil3:

I'm not arrogent , Just superior
Blue Oval Mopar Man is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2006, 01:19 AM   #71
Shonky
my other ride is the bus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42.57lb
Seriously people should be sterilized. You should require a licence to have kids, and you should have ot prove that you are capable. I'm sorry to all those responsible parents but that's how I feel, i mean I've ИИИИИИИИИ 22 and I am ashamed at the way people my age and younger treat the rest of society. There is a severe lack of integrity, honesty and honour with the youth (I sound like I'm old school huh), It's a joke. Also the idea of a fair fight has gone out the window as well, one guy picks you, then all his 25 mates bring out steel bars while he runs away like the true definition of a coward while they beat seven shades of sh1t outta you. Bring on National service, stop giving out bullsh1t warnings to young crims, stick them in jail so they can get ИИИИ raped and feel what it's like to be intimidated themselves.

No, I am not a fascist, just sick and tired of my age group being tarnished because there are no laws for little f*****g c***s that haven't been brought up right.

It's not the fault of video games, it's not the fault of T.V, plain and simple it's apathy from society and a "well it's only stealing/fighting/doing the wrong thing, he's only young.... BLAH BLAH BLAH BULLИИИИИ"

A-freakin-Men Brother.

I wont add anything to that.

+ Lots of Land Rovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourbastard
Edelbrock.... not Peter Brock. Theres a world of difference. For a start my heads have much less gum tree in them.
Shonky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2006, 01:22 AM   #72
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwigybo
Well I'm on the waiting list as are many other people
Wish I could. But some issues about workcover etc that would need to be covered. We do take out work experience kids and recruits but are not allowed to be in vehicle whilst we are undertaking urgent duty driving.
Old 10-02-2006, 02:40 PM   #73
Ringo
I see you....

It was in paper the other day that a solicitor woke up the other night hearing people fossicking around in his shed pinching stuff.

Calls the cops and gets told 30 minutes as there was no car currently available. Solicitor hangs up and thinks for a moment

Solicitor calls the coppers again and said 'no hurry after all - i've shot them'

3 minutes later cop cars are coming from everywhere & a helicopter overhead lights up his house - The theives are caught red handed.

Cop turns to the solicitor and says 'I thought you said you'd shot them?'

Solicitor says 'Thought you said there was no car available'
Ringo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2006, 02:44 PM   #74
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Oval Mopar Man
Abloke a couple of years back rang John Laws about the cop response times ! He woke in the middle of the night and found three blokes had broken into his garage and rang the cops. They told him they didnt have a unit available and would be up to an hour away ! he hung up , waited a couple of minutes and rang back saying dont worry about it , he had just shot them !

withing 3 minutes there was a car there , and within 5 there were about half a dozen ! They apprehended the blokes and started questioning the home owner ! one copper said , "I thought you said you shot them! " and the bloke said " I thought you said there was no units available for an hour !"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo
It was in paper the other day that a solicitor woke up the other night hearing people fossicking around in his shed pinching stuff.

Calls the cops and gets told 30 minutes as there was no car currently available. Solicitor hangs up and thinks for a moment

Solicitor calls the coppers again and said 'no hurry after all - i've shot them'

3 minutes later cop cars are coming from everywhere & a helicopter overhead lights up his house - The theives are caught red handed.

Cop turns to the solicitor and says 'I thought you said you'd shot them?'

Solicitor says 'Thought you said there was no car available'
Urban legend guys!

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post