Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

View Poll Results: What do you have?
Pc 97 73.48%
Xbox 45 34.09%
Xbox 360 12 9.09%
Ps2 63 47.73%
Ps1 35 26.52%
PSP 15 11.36%
Nintendo 20 15.15%
Nintendo DS 2 1.52%
Gameboy 19 14.39%
or list other 5 3.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 24-06-2006, 01:21 AM   #31
Danny
GT4.

As of now, of the 108 people who have voted in this poll, only 80 Have PCs....

Now I'm f*#cked on this one... How the hell did those 28 people vote???? :
Old 24-06-2006, 01:33 AM   #32
gthofan
Gunna girlie-man

it was the platform you play games on, not every body plays games on computer. dont worry man, i thought the same thing as you

<INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE>

Daily- 05' BA futura... work done.
Cruiser- 85' VK berlina... more work done
Old 24-06-2006, 10:16 AM   #33
Gambit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny

I use the work computer & dads computer. I have a laptop but no net connection...
Old 24-06-2006, 10:34 AM   #34
BIGBIRD
GO ON GIVE IT SOME!!

Ive got:
NES
SNES
Mega Drive
Mega Drive II
Master System
Dreamcast
N64
PS1x2
PS2
PSP
PC
LAPTOP
Original Gameboy
Old 24-06-2006, 01:06 PM   #35
PH47
Ford Power, in a Merc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny

Also it says what do you have FOR GAMING.. lots of people have PCs but not used for gaming.. because the PC isn't good enough or they just use consoles, etc.
Old 24-06-2006, 01:28 PM   #36
MustangNicko
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Got a PC, gameboy NES SNES N64 GC. Big Nintendo fan here
Old 24-06-2006, 06:41 PM   #37
ziggee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthofan
i am considering getting a psp. is it worth it?? what can they do?? any add ons etc??

Yes and no...
benefits are small size, really good for movies... on the go. I bought mine for o/s buses, planes, trains etc... so suited me well...

also I got a 1 gig (at the time) memory card, and bought a USB on the go drive so I could ummm well load some games that I was "evaluating" (I have a eye patch too!).

Some of the games are good, some are hyped up and are just plain bad, which as includes the prices of games/movies. socking IMHO.

I use it from time to time, I usually load some movies/games onto the HDD when I go motocycle riding for the weekend... if only hot showers came in the same size as a PSP i'd be happy...

I would also like to mount it in the ute as a cheap sort of "dvd player" replacement that has portability... so yeah I like it

some of the things that are not so good, is you cant play games AND listen to mp3's at the same time. (bugger), umm, It's a sony! (which means they have tried to lock eveything up on it to prevent things from happening) like being able to burn movies to those MD's, also 1/2 gig cards are too small for to use as mp3 players IMHO.

Add ons... well there is a few, I personally bought a screen protector, a bigger battery (so I get 10 hours of use), I bought a dock, so I coould sit it on it, but it did not fit with the extra battery, so I CBF taking the battery out all the time to mount it.

there is quite a bit of stuff for it, but I have noticed that since the big launch, and it appears to have been for nothing, there is allot less people selling PSP stuff..

the one that most interested me (not that I wanted it) was a connector that plugs onto the screen on the PSP that then can be played/viewed on to a TV /projector? (I think it was just a projector itself)

I will say the screens on them are amazingly good, great to watch a movie out in the bush, after riding bikes all day, sitting round a fire having a beer!

Old 24-06-2006, 06:46 PM   #38
pertuan
Focus on my Focus

PC but I rarely play games now
HAD a PSP but that got stolen. Lousy lowlife scums broke into my apartment.

Now normally when we have these races, Jeremy goes in the car and says "Powerrr" alot.... - James speaking about Jeremy (Top Gear S7 E05)

American parts... Russian parts... ALL MADE IN TAIWAN! - Russian guy in Armegeddon
Old 24-06-2006, 08:29 PM   #39
gthofan
Gunna girlie-man

thanks ziggee, uve done well!!

cheers
scott

<INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE>

Daily- 05' BA futura... work done.
Cruiser- 85' VK berlina... more work done
Old 25-06-2006, 11:47 AM   #40
RspecAU
BA GT-P Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggee
Yes and no...
benefits are small size, really good for movies... on the go. I bought mine for o/s buses, planes, trains etc... so suited me well...

also I got a 1 gig (at the time) memory card, and bought a USB on the go drive so I could ummm well load some games that I was "evaluating" (I have a eye patch too!).

Some of the games are good, some are hyped up and are just plain bad, which as includes the prices of games/movies. socking IMHO.

I use it from time to time, I usually load some movies/games onto the HDD when I go motocycle riding for the weekend... if only hot showers came in the same size as a PSP i'd be happy...

I would also like to mount it in the ute as a cheap sort of "dvd player" replacement that has portability... so yeah I like it

some of the things that are not so good, is you cant play games AND listen to mp3's at the same time. (bugger), umm, It's a sony! (which means they have tried to lock eveything up on it to prevent things from happening) like being able to burn movies to those MD's, also 1/2 gig cards are too small for to use as mp3 players IMHO.

Add ons... well there is a few, I personally bought a screen protector, a bigger battery (so I get 10 hours of use), I bought a dock, so I coould sit it on it, but it did not fit with the extra battery, so I CBF taking the battery out all the time to mount it.

there is quite a bit of stuff for it, but I have noticed that since the big launch, and it appears to have been for nothing, there is allot less people selling PSP stuff..

the one that most interested me (not that I wanted it) was a connector that plugs onto the screen on the PSP that then can be played/viewed on to a TV /projector? (I think it was just a projector itself)

I will say the screens on them are amazingly good, great to watch a movie out in the bush, after riding bikes all day, sitting round a fire having a beer!
Ok it sounds like u know somthing about the PSP. How do i get it online?
ON MAXXIS MAV1's 275/45/17 13.27 @ 106mph
Old 25-06-2006, 02:32 PM   #41
ON_DUBS
[ON DUBS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stera
Anybody have 50cent - Get Rich or Die Trying??

The first game in the series... Def Jam: Fight for NY is WIKID... Highly rec. if you like fighting games...
LMFAO
Old 25-06-2006, 11:22 PM   #42
70caprigt3k
Nitrous Junkie

3 Pc's

Main:
AMD Athlon 64 3500+, Asus A8V Deluxe,2x 512meg PC3200 Kingmax DDR (Running dual channel), Seagate 7200rpm 40gig PATA, Seagate 7200rpm 80gig PATA, Maxtor 160gig SATA, 256meg Nvidia GeForce 6600, Running Fedora Core 4

Server:
Intel Pentium 3 933mhz, 128meg ram, Seagate 7200rpm 40gig PATA, DLINK DWL-G520 Wireless Card, Nvidia TNT2 32meg, Running Windows XP Pro

The other one:
Intel Pentium 2 (Slot type) 300mhz, 128meg ram, Maxtor 4gig PATA, DLINK DWL-520+ Wireless Card, Onboard ATI Rage Pro 8meg, Windows 2000 Pro

I only really play UT2004 on the odd occasion and GT4 on the ps2. Not really into games