Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2007, 09:08 AM   #91
phoon
BOLLOCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_661
Well,

I ended it with her last night. I didn't do the stakeout, to be honest I didn't wanna know what she was doing as I would have wound up in jail or something...

So I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, I'm ready to live life the way a 19 yr old does and spend plenty of cash on my car!!

Thanks for all your help guys too, much appreciated. I dare say my decision was helped along by what has been suggested.

Bring on the girls and booze!!!!!! :jab:

Oh and she has 24 hours to get out of my house ;-)
Good to see you hardened the ***** up. Now get out and enjoy your youth mate, theres some great times ahead of you.
Old 21-04-2007, 09:11 AM   #92
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

Already had me a great time last night!!

Went off, plenty of booze.

Just said to her straight out, this is how I feel, this is how it is, this is whats gonna happen, you got 24 hours to move your stuff.

Haven't felt this good in ages!
Old 21-04-2007, 09:15 AM   #93
Falcon_Phill
1967 XR Falcon

Told ya.
Old 21-04-2007, 10:22 AM   #94
DODDO
Can man

Good on ya mate. Have fun now!!!
Old 21-04-2007, 02:18 PM   #95
xbcool
dazed&confused

jeez ya generous giving 24 hours , I would have said right now.

beauty is only skin deep.
ugly goes all the way to the bone.
Old 21-04-2007, 02:20 PM   #96
xbcool
dazed&confused

oh and good luck with ya next shiela .
ah to be 19 again (tear in me eye)
: : : : : :

beauty is only skin deep.
ugly goes all the way to the bone.
Old 21-04-2007, 02:33 PM   #97
RussR
Starter Motor

what you should've tried is while she's out go and pickup another girl

and when she gets home at 4am see if she's keen to come to bed with you and the new girl?
Old 21-04-2007, 03:08 PM   #98
mrnsx
Crash test pilot

i didnt read the entire thread so i might be slightly off so im sorry (only read the start), but once some1 changes, u cant change them back.

if u have no children or investments etc... together then dump her and move on (its better to get a broken heart once then to live with some1 who breaks ur heart every day), if u do have children etc... then its up to u if u want to solve it or not
Old 21-04-2007, 03:19 PM   #99
atec77
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
So,

Lately my girlfriend of two years has been acting strange, really strange. But mainly noticible this weekend.

SO I get home from fishing on saturday night and she says "oh, I'm going out with a friend tonight." Yeah yeah I'm fine with that, just be quiet when ya get home. SO I ask who she is going with and she stutters a bit and says 'Josh' I said whos he. she said an old friend, I trust her so I accept it, fine see ya later.

Anyway, she leaves at 9. I get this text from a mate at midnight saying, 'I just saw your gf with some guy alone driving' mmm getting a bit suss now. So I get my mate to suss things out, he followed them for a bit until the car went to a dark lookout on a range road, he just kept driving and texted me what he saw. Even more suss now. Anyway she gets home at 4 in the morning, jumps into bed.

I wake up in the morning and ask her what she got up to, she started getting all nervy, and said some crap like she went clubbing and stuff. SO I thought ok, I'll play along see what happens.

All day long sunday she is clutching her mobile, texting every 5 mins, talking on it. And really didnt want anything to do with me.

Monday morning comes, ok I thought I'll take a look at her phone...Where is it?? She took it into the shower with her!!!

So the whole week has been the same, really secretive...jumpy, etc.

And tonight about 20 mins ago, she says she is going out with 'Josh' again and she doesnt know when she'll be home...I texted n said 'where are you' and she texted back and said 'car park near the bike tracks at the uni'

I know for a fact cos I ride bikes that it's very dark there, etc etc

Anyway, I've never had to deal with something like this before and I'm at loss of what to do??? Do I go to where they are and do a bit of a stakeout?

I'm gonna be devostated if she is doing anything....but from what I can see is happening, it's doesn't seem good.

Advice anyone, please!
Unless you have a birthday coming it's time for "the chat"
you know this already of course .
Old 21-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #100
Quasi
Boss 290 BA GT Goodness

Some of the responses in this thread, and especially on this page, are classic examples of why threads get closed, and 'The Bar' is balancing on the edge of oblivion.

If you can't respond with something at least half an IQ point in value then don't bother, as all it illustrates is immiturity, and stupidity.

As for the OP, those who suggested you suck it up and confront the situation are spot on. You don't have to be a meathead about it, just ask straight out if she is still interested in being with you....that's what adults do.

Take her to dinner and talk to her like she matters. If things don't go so well, be a man about it and she will respect you for it.
The Toy - 03 BA GT In 'Venom', Silver BF Stripe Kit, Non-Premium Sound, Cloth Trim, Auto, 19" Staggered Vertini, Custom Exhaust, Roof DVD

Member of the FPV & XR Owners Club of ACT

Web Links To Check Out

Shannons Club Garage

Facebook Photo Albums
Old 21-04-2007, 08:06 PM   #101
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Quote:
Well,

I ended it with her last night. I didn't do the stakeout, to be honest I didn't wanna know what she was doing as I would have wound up in jail or something...

So I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, I'm ready to live life the way a 19 yr old does and spend plenty of cash on my car!!

Thanks for all your help guys too, much appreciated. I dare say my decision was helped along by what has been suggested.

Bring on the girls and booze!!!!!! :jab:

Oh and she has 24 hours to get out of my house ;-)

Good to see the prolem is solved.
Closed Thread